Just imagine: $1,000 a week … for life! That’s what a lucky Tennessee Lottery player in Greeneville won from the April 17, 2017, “CASH 4 LIFE” drawing. This is Tennessee’s first winner of one of the game’s two lifelong prizes, paid in annual installments for the winner’s lifetime.
Tennessee is one of eight other states that offer CASH 4 LIFE, which has a top prize of $1,000 a day for life.
CASH 4 LIFE details include:
- Top prize is $1,000 a Day for Life
- Second prize is $1,000 a Week for Life
- $2 per play
- Players select 5 numbers from a field of 1-60 and 1 Cash Ball from a field of 1-4
- There are 7 additional ways to win a prize in CASH 4 LIFE, for a total of 9 prize levels
- Drawings are held twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. CT/9 p.m. ET
- Overall odds to win a prize are 1:8
About the Tennessee Education Lottery
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $4 billion to fund designated education programs, including college grants and scholarships, after-school programs and Tennessee Promise.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $11.3 billion in prizes and Lottery retailers have earned more than $1 billion in retailer commissions.
For additional information, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Have Fun. Play Responsibly. For more information, please visit www.tnlottery.com.