NASHVILLE— A $240,000 Tennessee Cash jackpot was won Monday, May 29, in Etowah by an as-yet-unknown lucky player. This is the 80th time the jackpot for this in-state drawing-style game has been won since its launch on Oct. 3, 2010.
No additional details about the winner are available until the prize is claimed.
Details about the Tennessee Cash game:
• Drawings held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at approximately 10:30 p.m. CT/11:30 p.m. ET.
• Ticket cost is $1 per play.
• To play, select any 5 numbers from a field of 1 to 35 and 1 Cash Ball number from a field of 1 to 5. OR, select Quick Pick to have the computer choose the numbers.
• If a play matches any of the 8 winning combinations—it’s a winner!
• Overall odds of winning are 1:7.
• Tennessee Cash prizes are pari-mutuel, except for the free ticket prize for the match 2 of 5 from the field of 1 to 35.
About the Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation
The Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation operates entirely from the revenue it generates through the sale of its products. Since January 20, 2004, the Lottery has raised more than $4 billion to fund designated education programs, including college grants and scholarships, after-school programs and Tennessee Promise.
In addition to the educational beneficiaries, players have won more than $11.3 billion in prizes and Lottery retailers have earned more than $1 billion in retailer commissions.
For additional information, visit tnlottery.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Have Fun. Play Responsibly. For more information, please visit www.tnlottery.com.